wtorek, 27 maja 2008


Dzis mam kolejny zestaw. Ogromnie mi miło ze podoba wam sie moja praca. Dziekuj za miłe słowa jakie pozostawiacie w zamian. Dziekuje wam ogromnie.


I have for you next set today. I be please enormously that my job pleases to you. it thanks for nice words what you leave in instead.


W zestawie jest wiecej elementów niż widac ale jakoś pomieścic nie umiem;o)

Do pobrania

TU

[url]http://www.4shared.com/file/49134183/13a446fb/bibize.html?dirPwdVerified=371ff629[/url]

Prosze napisz mi komentarz

I ask write me comment

12 komentarzy:

agnieszkag pisze...

pti :rencia: no nic wiecej ine napisze ,bo nie wiem co!!! wymiatasz ostatnio!!!!
AgaB

nanasdinky pisze...

Thank you so very much! Your work is awesome!

Karla pisze...

Thank you so much for your beautiful work! I'm happy to see that you now have your own blog. I'm marking it as a favorite.

-tnchick- pisze...

love the elements. thank you so much

Unknown pisze...

I love your work. The kits do not have a TOU file. It would be nice to have one so if I use one of your kits and post it to a gallery, it would be easy to give credit to you. I will name your blog when I use them instead. Thank you for the lovely kits.

Annabella pisze...

Thank you ever so much for this lovely Kit, it is truly beautiful!! You are very kind and generous for sharing your fantastic talent with us!! I love the Dragonflies, they look so real!

Dana pisze...

THank you so much - this is so beautifyl

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 pisze...

TY so very much for your LOVELY creations!!!!!!!

fl_connie pisze...

So glad I found your blog! You have lovely designs - and thanks for sharing them!

doniar pisze...

śliczny zestawik dziękuje:)....
Ja dopiero zaczynam scrapowanie ale zapraszam może ci sie spodoba:)....

Anke pisze...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Dana pisze...

Wow - this kit is beautiful, thank you